Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
It's tough to estimate a time. There was a huge rush of submissions right around Halloween, so they piled up quickly.

I'm approving them in the order received, so if you submitted yours recently, there may still be a bunch from Halloween time that are ahead of you.

Although the process is a lot more automated than in the past, many of the far-away and off-center photos need to be cropped, and the spelling of the pattern names in the caption needs to be corrected in many cases. So it takes a moment or two to get each one ready to approve. I just put up another 30 more just now though.

I can tell you that there have been 1538 submissions (and they're still coming in), and so far I've approved up to #514.

As Mark said, you'll receive an automated email letting you know when each of your photos is approved, along with a direct link that shows you where it can be viewed on the site.
By Carving Queen
Thanks!
I was worried that I might have uploaded them wrong.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
CarvingQueen, I just double checked and yours are indeed in queue to be approved. Your submissions start at #1405 so it might be a little while. ;)
By Joey
Do you sort the smaller galleries first? Cause I noticed my costume pic was posted already, but my others are probably in the que as well.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That's right, Joey. Your pumpkin pics are still in the main queue for the carving gallery. But I have approved several pics for the "costume" and "beyond the pumpkins" galleries since there aren't as many of those.
By SaneInsideInsanity
im waiting for the rush to die down a bit lol
By SuperSonic
i sumbitted mibne on the second so im still awaiting approval but patiently