Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By purple1worm
I also didn't submit pics. A - I have been a little busy (been sick, worked most of the holidays and landlord's renos) B - Pics were not great this year since my bo took them. C - Again time, I don't have the time or know how to post them and photo bucket changed so I have to figure that out. D - have been trying for months and finally did open a shop on etsy (I'm not computer savy and was waiting on a friend for help).
I love the holiday season, from Halloween to X-mas is my favorite time of year. The Creativity, the decor and spirit make it the best time of year. Unfortunately this year my boss (a lousy schedule) and landlord (let's redo the windows and balcony in mid-october) have left me a little stressed. Thank God the holidays are over. Looking forward to better times next year. Well at least a didn't lose a finger. lol.
By CorpseBride
I don't know why I never submit photos...I really should...I always get so many compliments...its only right to share the images with the origin! lol I WILL submit photos this year :D
By GUS
...thats what I always say, total pics submitted ...ONE solitary, lonesome kids kin!..not even mine :lol:
By NHammack
CorpseBride wrote:I don't know why I never submit photos...I really should...I always get so many compliments...its only right to share the images with the origin! lol I WILL submit photos this year :D
I agree wholeheartedly. I will make a special effort to ensure ours are added this year.
By purple1worm
I'll definately try to add mine this year! :D
By GUS
Wow, wow, wow, that was obviously just for me :wink: :lol: