Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Ajax
Top 3 categories where more then one pattern was made, based on 2009 patterns only.

Best Movie Monster 2009: Chucky
Best Heroic Headliner 2009: Spider-Man
Best Unique creation 2009: Stone Grotesque

Best remake or redo of an existing pattern or character:

Chucky 2009

Attention to detail(most cuts or difficulty)

Freddy Krueger 2009

runner up Spider-Man

Best Overall pattern and must carve (drumroll please)

Chucky
Crypt Keeper
Freddy Krueger
Michael Jackson
Pretty Poison
Spider-Man
Stone Grotesque
Ash
Pretty Poison
Nosferatu

And the winner is

Crypt Keeper

Just my thoughts please post your own :D

Bonus Patterns excluded from this because the movie one in the bonus section wins best pattern ever hands down.
Last edited by Ajax on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
You seem to have missed off the masterly Mortician, the astounding Ash shame on you!), the divine Diablo, the gorgeous Gelatin Skull and the creme de la creme, naturally.......Nosferatu.

Pretty Poison will be the most carved pattern this year
By Ajax
I was leaving out the bonus patterns because they are all awesome but not everyone has seen them :( . I'm partial to movie patterns because I love movies, but I do agree Pretty poison will probably be the most printed patterns and is one of the best overall designs struturewise and best design with the least amount of carves.
By SaneInsideInsanity
good on you ajax...nos i think mayhap you should edit ajax has a point i know there are only 3 days left but....
By Ajax
I think those bonuses have already been released via other threads, gallery or carves so i don't think he is giving to much away, but the rest i haven't seen them pop up yet. I'm carving the movie one on Halloween It is my favorite pattern ever made and i can't wait to see it carved.