Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
Cheers Ryan, have just sent a couple of not hot shots of my daughters carving, rather than re-send more for you to sort, could you please turn them the right way up as I ..."forgot"

..& do me a favour (please) & pop em on her Coraline thread..
I'd like people to know how useful the Warren Pro tool is for getting a child to carve.

(in fact it'd be good to have a separate kids tips separate from adult carving as I was having to use alot of descriptive phrases to get her to understand what I was asking of her).
A good bright light in the pumpkin from the point of outlining was the best tip I could offer, this made a visible track for her to follow, start & stop at...

The resulting kin speaks for itself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Will do Gus. I'm trying to approve them in the order received, so there are a bunch ahead of yours. But I will remember when I spot the sideways Coraline. :wink:
By GUS
Thank's very much Ryan, typically with digital uploads as with life I approach anything with a sideways slant.
It'll improve with time...

..Actually no, probably not! :lol:
By GUS
eh-oop Ryan, ..are ye slackin or just plain knackered after halloween?

..nah simply wondering.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Still slogging through submissions. Taking a bit longer now because while I work through the thousands of photos, some folks are resubmitting the same pictures twice. But that doesn't get their pics up faster, it actually just slows me down.

GUS there are 285 photos ahead of yours, it should be up sooner than later. :)
By GUS
let US know when there is a visible end to the gallery photo marathon upload in order to bang out some latecomers.
I know there are a few hesitant to send em currently including me in case it all becomes a bit much for you (poor lad).

I'll tell Izzy that it's your fault then :lol: :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Indeed, when I get to the end and there are no more left to approve, I will announce that the gallery is up to date.

So at that point, anyone who wanted their photo included but never got email notification with a link to their picture can try again (or submit for the first time).

And then at the end of December, the 2009 gallery closes for good, with no more submissions accepted.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Just to make everyone aware, the 2009 Pumpkin Carving Gallery is complete. All submitted photos have been reviewed, and 1,159 made the cut.

I realize that's a lot to look at, but the thumbnails images for this year's gallery are a bit bigger, and cropped to better show the pumpkin pattern used. So hopefully that is helpful in deciding which images you want to see at a larger size.

If your picture(s) were approved, you should have received an email. If you didn't (or misplaced that email) you can ask me where your image appears and I look it up for you.

The 2009 gallery is now closed, but you're still able to upload images for the Costume, Watermelon and Beyond the Pumpkins galleries. And as soon as pumpkin crops are in season, you can start submitting your 2010 pumpkin images.

In the coming months I hope to start working on other galleries. Since it's difficult to look through thousands of photos, I'll be making smaller galleries that highlight some of my favorites.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Great job with the pics Ryan yet again. Thank you for your hard work and dedication during these cold winter days