Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Hottie McNaughty
GUS wrote:ogo on Ryan uno u 12

..couldn't resist, sorry!
I know I'm totally getting old because I have no idea what you just said!

:lol:
By GUS
Hottie, that's exactly how it should be!

..me neither, text = longhand, I bin messages/ emails from people who write to me in txtspk & expect me to decipher it.
Does predictive text now incorporate txt spk? :? :shock:
By paddy_babe
I also h8 wen ppl use num3ers in w0rd5 instead 0f 1etter5!
By Ajax
stormqueen29 wrote:In retrospect, it was a bad idea. I guess I'll be more careful about what I say from now on.

Gale
Gale this was also in no way aimed at you. It is just a general comment towards all posters just to check there criticism of others on the board.

Thanks,

Ajax
By Hottie McNaughty
paddy_babe wrote:I also h8 wen ppl use num3ers in w0rd5 instead 0f 1etter5!
That makes my head hurt!
By paddy_babe
ditto :lol: (feel for me, I had to type it! lmao)
By Dadja
I am a grammar fan :) can't help it. But I don't think I have corrected someone's grammar here. Or it had to be a serious mistake. I studied to be an English teacher, so that's probably why.

Ajax, not to bug you, but if anyone finds faults in my grammar, please DO tell me... :roll:

Don't wait three years or so... right GUS?

Anyway, for me it's automatic: I post something, immediately read it and correct (edit) mistakes if I see any...
By SaneInsideInsanity
I try not to bother too many people as well. Though I do know my spelling can be atrocious....especially if I just woke up or am drunk...normally one or the other. :D.
However I will now and then bother someone with quotes but it's more in a playful banter sort of way, which i know is difficult on boards since you cannot hear a persons tone of voice. So With that said, do not take anything I say seriously. I am a very sarcastic person. In case you haven't picked up on that yet.
Though I will admit I also never use punctuation. I will try harder from now on. (Funny actually since I was English honors.
The only Time I will seriously bug someone is if they use chat speak. I hate it with a passion and think if someone cannot make the effort to type a word out properly (spelling aside) then they shouldn't type it.
By Raven
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:....especially if I just woke up or am drunk...normally one or the other. :D.
I have woke up still drunk many times.. It doesn't have to be one or the other. :D
By Dr. Frybrain
On my El Camino Owners Association web site, we just send a PM to the person, rather than posting a correction.
By Ajax
Love the name and avatar Dr. Frybrain are you a real doctor?
By Dr. Frybrain
Ajax wrote:Love the name and avatar Dr. Frybrain are you a real doctor?
Hmmm... long story.

I am actually an inventor. You can see some of my products on my web page.

As far as the name goes, let's leave that for another day!
By paddy_babe
SaneInsideInsanity wrote: I am a very sarcastic person. In case you haven't picked up on that yet.
:o no! really sane?? *giggles*
(sorry couldnt help myself) :lol:

I agree though I'm terrible for posting when tired! sometimes I dont even know what I wrote lmao

Ajax go on 'product review' and find 'dr frybrain pumpkin embalmer' thread. all the links and stuff is there :)
By minion_of_the_pumpkin
you spelled grammar wrong!
lol just kidding couldnt help maself
By SuperSonic
GUS wrote:Hottie, that's exactly how it should be!

..me neither, text = longhand, I bin messages/ emails from people who write to me in txtspk & expect me to decipher it.
Does predictive text now incorporate txt spk? :? :shock:
GUS allow me to decipher some text speak for you incase you do choose to open a email anytime soon (im 19 so id know these things)

for example:

wtf man w/e meet me @ the diner at 6:30 b4 "guy" shows up so i can f***in eat somethin lol. speaking of which where is he lmfao

That, there says this

what the f*** man, what ever. Meet me at the diner at 6:30 before "guy"shows up so i can f***ing eat somthing laugh out loud. Speaking of which, where is he laugh my f***ing ass off