Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Lithium_joe
I was just wondering Ryan roughly how many new designs are you planing on introducing this season?

I know it fluctuates with requests, however I was just in Tescos the kin's are out and on sale for £2 a fruit.

That's awfully tempting so I just got thinking I know the designs I want to carve but I'm betting against what designs you've still to produce.

So how about it - a ball park figure? Ah gowan? Pur-leease?

:D
By SaneInsideInsanity
So far he;s done 1 for every 2 days reg pattern plus you can add however many bonus question marks there are left if you have all access, That's how im estimateing but your right it would be nice to know for certain but that takes some of the fun outta it don;tcha think?
By Lithium_joe
All true.

But money is an object, so I'm attempting to budget. Unknown variables make that tough.

I could say 5 and no more - my ballbark figure - plus I've got 1 request from a couple who want to introduce their infant son to Halloween (start 'em young! :twisted:) so I'm up to 6 already.

So bold as brass I just thought I'd ask. :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If I keep up the pace of a new pattern just about every other day, that would total about 34 public patterns for this year (including the summer ones) and with 10 bonus patterns too, that would be a total of 44. Mileage may vary, but there's your ballpark.
By Lithium_joe
Cheers Ryan. Your work is awesome.

So 20 days to go...I'm guessing there's about 10 or so in the works, or thereabouts?

:thinks and ponders:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I have a list of WAY more than 10 that I consider "must do" patterns. Obviously there isn't time for all of them, which kills me. I hate having to say "okay well maybe next year" to anything. I want to give you more, more, more!
By SuperSonic
is Stay-Puft one ;)
By SaneInsideInsanity
cough bowie cough
By Lithium_joe
I never did learn to count. :wink:

1 pumpkin. :sad:

2 pumpkins. :? :|

Many Pumpkins :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Lots: :D :shock: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: 8) :lol:
By Ajax
Another 10 give or take and all twilight patterns. :lol: