Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Ajax
I need my new pattern fix every two days it's like a drug I can't shake. I hope one comes out today.
By punchi
Right there with ya Ajax. I keep checking every few hours.
By nosferatu
Looks like you've jinxed it!
By Ajax
Dammit! lol ah well there is always tommorow.
By Raven
Oh but there is a new pattern! Ajax, I think you should ask more often! :)
By JMP919
Good call Raven. Ask everday Ajax! Hahaha
By punchi
SEE! No jinxing!
By SaneInsideInsanity
o0o0o0 some body didnt jiinx it
By Ajax
Consistantly Ryan has done a pattern every second day so far this season, so every second day I wait for it. He hasn't let me down yet so far. I'm not sure if it was the same last year but i think it was pretty close. I didn't join up last year till mid oct so there was all kinds new patterns when I started looking. I refresh the site about 100 times when it's a day a pattern is suppose to come up. Waiting for Stay puft and legend devil :D . Of course Ryan always comes out with something I love that is totally unexpected like ET and the new Darth Maul last year.
By SuperSonic
thats true :P
By GUS
I sit here quietly & patiently waiting year after year (even before I mentioned it actually ,..which was rather stupid :wink: )
for the rising of the jimmy saville stencil.

Come, take a seat we'll be here a while!
By The Vlad Hatter
I find it much better to not look or wait for it. I log on to my email in the morning and there is the email with a new pattern. It's like a nice present in the morning.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I hope he posts some bonus patterns soon, the anticipation is killing me.
By GUS
Mistress_of_Halloween wrote:I hope he posts some JIMMY SAVILE bonus patterns soon, the anticipation is killing me.
You too! ..what fantastic taste in stencils you have!
By SaneInsideInsanity
oh you kids it was about every 3-4 days last year till near the end then it was like banga stncil wonderfulness we can;t pressure ryan artistic genius takes time they will be up when they are up...look how long jareth has taken :P