Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Jaxter
Hi I just had a neat idea to put spooky music on the website. Like on the homepage or something. I just thought it would be neat.
By Wedge
The only problem with music that I see is for the people who view this page at work. The last thing I need is for my boss to hear Zombie music coming from my work station. I had a site where people could click a play button to turn the music on if they wanted, but most people get tired of it in a few minutes and it makes the pages load a little slower. Nice idea but the faster the page loads the happier the majority of the people are.
Just my 2 cents
Wedge
By mesmark
I agree. It does slow the page down. But you could throw in a CD before opening ZombiePumpkins to get you in the mood.

Music and flashy stuff on a web site usually mean there's not a lot of content (over compensation.) Really useful or packed sites are generally very simple, but some of the best out there, like zombie pumpkins!
By Jaxter
I just thought it would be something different.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm not a huge fan of music on websites. I usually have my own music playing on the computer, so I'd have to turn mine off if a website has it's own music.

Sometimes it can be effective. But I think there should always be the option to turn the music off/on. Can't force people to have sounds playing, especially for those at work.

The current Zombie Pumpkins design does have a tiny bit of sound, though. Have you found it yet? :wink:
By mesmark
ahhhh, it's a race. I love it!

But that means i have to remember to turn my speakers on.
By Mush-Mo
Oh yeah, I found the sound a while back - everytime I get on the site my son makes me play it. He thinks it's hilarious. Ah, a five-year-old boy's sense of humor :P !
By Jaxter
I have a whole CD I bought 2 years ago for like $2.00. I had the music playing on halloween and thought it would be neat to have osme of them playing on this website.