Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Ajax
Lately when I come to this forum I feel like i'm in an arbys commercial? Is there a roast beef sale I am missing out on? Is that where everyone is at? It was really busy when the site first released but now it is slooooooooow. I do enjoy the cool patterns every two days though :) they have been really nice so far.
By Raven
Mmm...roast beef..

I think most people are busy requesting patterns. That seems to be the most active threads. The rest are carving and getting ready for the big night. Either that or the roast beef thing... :)
By nosferatu
Ravens has obviously been working on her avatar. Very, very cool!

If you look the number of posts has risen rapidly recently and this is the calm before the storm.
By Raven
Thank you Nos, I have been playing with make up looks. I am actually dressing up for once this Halloween. It's been years since I have.

The forum is a lot more active. I stick around all year but there is not much going on in the off season. I've been trying to spread the flyers around and attract more minions. I'm curious how many users there are that just print patterns and never join the forums.
By nosferatu
Until last year, that's what I did. In fact, I never even browsed the forum with the exception of Halloween. It was always something I meant to do. Now I tune in most days and am glad I made the jump.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I lurk when i can at home i normally have the form screen open or at least min. Last year i did the same at work but now the stupid firewall wont let me post....darn them and making sure we work at work....acctually good on them i can still acess just not post so i play catch up when i get home and before i leave in the mornings....apparently i have a problem
By purple1worm
Don't we all. I don't think of it as such though. I enjoy my obsession with halloween and zombie pumpkins.
Thankfully I can post from work but only go on at supper, when i'm not busy entering rx's and delivering meds or doing the rest of the running around the pharmacists can't or won't do.
By purple1worm
Sorry I needed to vent . Had a rough night.
By Ajax
I post at work all day between calls that is why i'm always here :). Got to love the call center life. :(
By SaneInsideInsanity
Aww I cant even on lunch anymore or break which sucks but just remember i am watching you...im also in front of a comp whenever im not covered in fish guts so so you know, you;re job is a little more hectic
By blueikaos
I will get hooked on a forum for a while then tend to forget about it for a while.

Since I've been at my new job (for 2 years now so its not really new anymore) I can't go online as easily as I could at my old one.
Which totally depresses me! haha

Since I signed on yesterday I am totally hooked again on wanting to do crafts and stuff....but since I still live at home its hard to make the crafts I want cause I have no room to do them, nor do I have a place to store them.
By OogieBoogie
My computer took a poo, so I can only come on when I can get to a computer. :cry:
I never came to the forums before last year either. But I kinda missed you crazies since last halloween :P
By paddy_babe
blueikaos wrote:Since I signed on yesterday I am totally hooked again on wanting to do crafts and stuff....but since I still live at home its hard to make the crafts I want cause I have no room to do them, nor do I have a place to store them.
When I was still at my mam's I had a storage box that I put all my paints, canvas, cross stitch etc, but I see your point about space one you've made the yokes (as I sit staring at a fineshed paper mache 'kin and one in the making, taking over my kitchen table *sigh*) perhaps you could be able to do that kinda stuff closer to halloween or get the parents involved (I got my mam involved when we were throwing my little brother a 'ween party... now in the storage cupboard next to the xmas decorations is a box of halloween stuff :D)

As to the oringinal question of this thread (I dunno if my answer counts as I am new) I'M HERE :D Sometimes I give the forums a miss, mostly as the lil one is sitting against my ribs and makes it uncofortable to be at the laptop. dunno how I'm going to carve with a beach-ball bump in the way :lol:
By Ajax
You were all at the roast beef sale thank god :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
That's freaky im eating roast beef right now.....
As for storage....build things to store in my columns are all made from old Styrofoam coolers...the lids still come off + storage...coffins= storage....OK OK so my basement is q quarter full of Halloween decoration....Christmas had 2 boxes....but still....that's what happens when you get your own house i think, my mom was never big on letting me store for Halloween....i made disposable decorations mostly....poor cardboard tombstones...sniff