Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By gregh3196
Gus that is bad news. I have noticed that the christmas stuff is out earlier every year too. At Lowes they have a 4 foot section of halloween and about 40 feet of christmas already. the projector sounds great though, lots of stuff you can do with it and for pretty cheap, I just might have to think about getting one
By badgers
SaneInsideInsanity wrote: \Mine said the same thing last night when i was talking making wall crawling zombies the our friend (who lives with us) had to go and chime in an agree grrrr he absolutely hates Halloween though i hate my bf having an ally in the house
Hates Halloween!!! Kick him out into the night let the hob gobblins get him.....then see how much he hates Halloween.
By GUS
Look at it this way, the cost of a projector amounts to what gets spent on halloween stuff & can be used any-time, to the benefit of all the family throughout the year.
I think that whilst we have lots of financial quotes on holiday spends (xmas & halloween a close secon) ..the financial downturn outside of the us, where halloween is SO established, supermarket buyers will be focusing more on longer seasonality of product & tied up cash, resulting in less halloween decor beyond Asda / wamart in the uk & europe.

Supposition yet to be borne out, but if I were a gambling man...
Last edited by GUS on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
We had a brand new Tesco Extra open this week, rumours of aisles of Halloween merchandise were simply that ...rumours.They have absolutely nothing at all on display. They are clearly focusing on the Christmas run up. I'm sure they will have the usual stuff i.e limited range ina few weeks before Halloweenbut I think you are on the right track Gus