Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Ajax
I had to upgrade for that one Ryan :D . Thank you I love it.
By Ajax
Ajax wrote:That isn't ******** from ****** is it?
(Sorry I gave away a bonus pattern earlier before I signed up for the bonus section, I could tell from the chin in the previous pic :wink: )
By Lithium_joe
Okay for those of us who are a little short this year for cash - will these bonus patterns be there next year?
By JMP919
What is the policy on showing carving photos of bonus patterns Ryan?
By paddy_babe
so if we carve the bonus pattern we have to upload them separately to the 'main' patterns? does that mean no bonus in group patterns?
(confuzled :lol: )
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Maybe it's the lack of sleep, but I'm also confuzled by your question. :|
By paddy_babe
I mean picture wise, because the bonus patterns are only to those who have monster harvest..... if we carve bonus patterns are we allowed to upload them? or do they have to be separate to the other patterns (eg dead ted).

sorry its a confusing question and I think I might have confused myself worse aswell.... if you still dont get it, no worries lol
By SaneInsideInsanity
I would Imagine you can upload them with other kins in the pic. I think what Ryan is getting at is posting pictures of bonus' on the forum or giving away patterns is not exactly how he would like them to come out. On the other hand If you want them in the gruesome gallery 2009 with other pictures that will be fine just use the uploading tool, then Ryan can have a little more control over who sees the bonus pattern and when.

For instance people from last year without monster harvest after the date can look through the gallery and see which were monster harvest in turn they may upgrade the next year, or the patterns may be release on the main site but you never know if you don't get them first.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yes indeed, well said Sane. Thank you. :)

Basically, the general rule for the Gruesome Galleries is - any photo you want to upload to the galleries is fair game, as long as it contains at least one use of a pattern you got here on ZP (whether the pattern is old or new, public or secret).

If the picture is of a pumpkin(s) (and was carved in 2009) upload to the Pumpkin Carving 2009 gallery.

If there's a matching costume(s) next to the pumpkin, upload to the Costumes and Carvings gallery.

And of course, melon carvings in the Watermelon Carving gallery and any other crafty use of the stencils in the Beyond the Pumpkins gallery.
By nosferatu
I love the New, new, bonus pattern. Perfect for Halloween and a real family one.
By paddy_babe
thanks guys I get it now (was confuzled due to my own wording lol :lol: )
Cant wait to carve and upload.... probs wont win as I'm a noobie and will be my first time carving ZP but will love showing my 'kins :D

now off to see what nos means :D

...... had a nose and the new, new one is defo on my carve list.... very nice pattern ryan can see that being a fave for a while :)
By heeljeff
nosferatu wrote:I love the New, new, bonus pattern. Perfect for Halloween and a real family one.
Agreed. Great job.
By sodajazz
The new bonus pattern looks very familiar without giving too much away I'm sure I already own a copy of it and have done for a while :roll:
By ZPjames
question. i understand if this cannot be answered, but i was wondering if the bonus patterns are more like unique creations, or are there some that are famous like movies monsters, heroes, etc? i do know of one that was from a movie that i came across on another site and i was wondering if the bonus ones are well known creations or simply random designs created from ryans mind?