Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By monstermash
I cant wait for more bonus patterns, ive got an old bass drum that im making into a light box/luminary. Its about 22" in diameter so i think a great bonus pattern will be used for that.
By SaneInsideInsanity
o0o0 Ryan the new bonus pattern is wonderful i love it . Thank You...wow you really were keeping busy last night weren;t you ? :P
By nosferatu
You are on the ball sane. I did have a fright when I realised I had missed what the master had posted.

You are like a Pattern Warning System. We are at ZP One - Pattern Launch Imminent
By Mistress_of_Halloween
nosferatu wrote:You are on the ball sane. I did have a fright when I realised I had missed what the master had posted.

You are like a Pattern Warning System. We are at ZP One - Pattern Launch Imminent
ROFL :lol: :lol:

The Pattern Looks Great. Keep 'em Coming
By GUS
That has some terrific lines , fab pattern..
By matspud
its cool. Love it :D Downloaded it at about 9 this morning but didn't know what to post to keep the mystery alive. :)
Last edited by matspud on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
When I saw the pattern, it reminded me of a book called Shadowmancer by G. P Taylor.
By shutterbug
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Ryan...you devil you...sneakin' one in during the nite like that....looks like a real humdinger... :roll:
By SaneInsideInsanity
it wasnt there 6 hours before i posted ii know that i always check when i go to bed and when i get up so sometime in that window lol,,,,it drives me nuts when one come up at work and it wont let me post anything
By monstermash
Another great one, its on the ever growing list.
By Raven
I have the feeling I'm going to need a lot of pumpkins this year.. as usual. :)

Great job again Ryan!
By gregh3196
I love it Ryan, looks like a classic halloween pattern, a definate carve for me this year. :D
By Euri
I love this one! Definitely in my top 10 favs so far this year. :D Nice job, Ryan.
By GUS
I think a lot of us will be monster harvest just on the basis of the thrill of new patterns first & foremost, plus based on Ryans form last year only a few actually hung around, so besides the uncertainty we can collect our extra fill.
(I for one would have gone for monster even if no bonus patterns were there)

I think 3 made it through the process from bonus to mainstream, so to err on the side of caution it's best to Harvest membership!