Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
You all know deep in your hearts it's got something to do with Sir James of Savile.

Come on admit, am I right or am I right?
By Ajax
Sir James of the zombie pumpkins? not sure if it has the same ring to it as dawn of the zombie pumpkins or night of the zombie pumpkins, but if it's what Ryan wants to do i'm all for it.
By Dredge
jen d. wrote:Invasion of the Zombie Pumpkins was my guess from 2008, and I'm sticking with it! 8) (As well as crossing my fingers and hoping for Zombie Pumpkins from Outer Space.... ohh the possibilities!)
Woops..i guessed invasion this year. I didn't realize anyone had guessed it in years past. 2008 was my first year, so I probably wasnt around then. I didn't look off your paper, I swear. :P :P

Scratch that..i actually responded to your old post. I didn't even realize. I feel bad now. That's your idea not mine. I guess it planted a seed in my brain without my knowing. THAT was 2 weeks after I joined. :oops: :oops:
By jen d.
Dredge wrote: Woops..i guessed invasion this year. I didn't realize anyone had guessed it in years past. 2008 was my first year, so I probably wasnt around then. I didn't look off your paper, I swear. :P :P

Scratch that..i actually responded to your old post. I didn't even realize. I feel bad now. That's your idea not mine. I guess it planted a seed in my brain without my knowing. THAT was 2 weeks after I joined. :oops: :oops:

Oh my, please don't feel bad... your guess was as good as mine (quite literally!) :lol: Great minds think alike!
By Dredge
Thanks Jen, I really did feel bad! As I said, I guess you planted a seed Maybe the seed will grow into a zombie pumpkin :wink:
By sbean26
I think I will throw one more guess out there.

Attack of the Killer Zombie Pumpkins

The little pumpkin and vine teases remind me of the movie poster.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
With the long list of title guesses in this thread, if we do this guessing game for 2011, there will likely be a lot of repeat guesses. I suppose the trick is... you have to be the first person to mention the title within that year's guessing period.
By hkzombie
The last Zombie Pumpkin? :lol: lol.. i was trying to think of the scary movies of this year, only one I can think of was from The last exorcism (apparently, it was a bust..)
By SuperSonic
Well if it isnt Rise or Terror, count those two (or one if one of my guesses is this year) as my first submissions
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Guessing normally begins Nov. 1st, yes?
For this round of guessing, I said to post your top 3 guesses on or after October 31. That seems fair.
By SuperSonic
Ohhhh :oops: My bad.
By Ajax
By the t-shirt teases i'm definitly thinking whoever guessed Invasion is right.
By Dredge
Ajax wrote:By the t-shirt teases i'm definitly thinking whoever guessed Invasion is right.
I guessed Invasion. What makes you say that? What T-Shirt Tease are you talking about?

Are you referring to this one? (courtesy of ZP facebook)

By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:Ah yes, I did see your guess, based on this sneak peek of the updated ZP logo:

http://twitpic.com/2ag4ul
I might have a bit of a edge on the theme take a look over the "e" in Zombie, there also is an "e" above it. So my guess is the new site theme ends in "e"
Last edited by SuperSonic on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.