Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Uruk-Hai
Just wondering if there has been any progress on the announcement of the contest winners?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
My sincere apologies for leaving everyone hanging on the results from the now very distant 2008 carving contest. It became one of those back burner projects.

Part of the holdups was the fact that I wanted to also display all the contest photos/info from previous years too, which meant a lot of editing of the code to format for this version of the site.

In fact, I actually decided to display the photos at a larger size, which meant I had to dig out the original file submissions (going back as far as 2002) so I could crop and edit new versions of all the photos.

So now, all the winners pages are restored. You may have seen some of this content before, but consider these pages like a "remastered" edition. :)

:arrow: Creepy Contest Winners! (2008-2002)

Winners who haven't yet received prizes, they will be on the way shortly. Some other promised goodies are shipping out soon too.

And by the way, the 2009 carving gallery is almost done. Thanks to that new database driven system, it will be much easier to browse the entries and pick winners.

So expect the 2009 winners to be announced in September, as promised. It will be a good way to get everyone inspired at the start of the next Halloween season!
By JMP919
Congrats to all the winners! The photos are great!
By snow2alike
:D It was certainly worth the wait :D
C O N G R A T U LA T I O N S to the winners
Great carvings , Great photos, and Great patterns
By purple1worm
Yes congrats to all the winners!! Those were some great pumpkins, pics and settings. The costumes were awesome. I also browsed through the past years. Great way to play up the winners. I liked that Ryan posted comments for all the pics. Funny how I enjoyed browsing through them with a few well placed comments as opposed to sifting through hundered of pics with just names attached. I wonder what next year has in store for us!!
By nosferatu
I echo the sentiments of others. The winners thoroughly deserve the accolades. Great work and thoroughly inspirational to see what can be achieved with a humble pumpkin as a starting point.
By Pumpkinman
Being one of the lucky winners of the 2008 contest I want to thank all of you for the nice comments. For me it is really inspiring and a true honor to carve among such a great community of like-minded people.

Best regards to all of you ,

Michael,
aka The Pumpkinman
By GUS
Congratulations to this years crop of both winners & submitters of their craft via photo's ..I've spent quite a while in the galleries, standards definitely on the up.

(incidentally it would be nice to know roughly who uses things like (& beyond) the ZP carving set compared to general supermarket tools, (to make me weep at my own inadequacy) :wink:
By SaneInsideInsanity
Congrats everyone!
By S.A.M
:shock: I won something! I can't believe it actually, all the entries are so amazing, congrats to everyone :D

I got a box with some Zombie Pumpkins goodies a week ago today (27-2-10). I was a bit puzzled when the postman remarked I was starting early this year as he handed me a box, it wasn't until I saw the ZP branding that I clicked :lol: Thank you Ryan :D

Thank you everyone.
By GUS
well done, damn you!
which pumpkin section was it S.A.M. ?
By Hottie McNaughty
Congratulations to all the winners! Everyone well deserved all the goodies they received. :D