Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
pagemaster1993, yeah I'll consider that. I don't mind sharing it, but I'm just not sure if it's one I want on the site. It's older and it's not one I'm crazy about... not sure why. Maybe because it's based on my face and I'm too humble to have patterns of myself on the site. :wink:
By Euri
But your minions beg and you humor us. How lucky are we! :wink: Maybe you should have a special minions section for those that are devote and that the regular public can't see.

And as for a pattern based on you, I truly thought that Undead Ted was based off your Halloween costume for the year it came out. Was I wrong? I was certain I'd read that in a post somewhere.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I do have he urge to please the minions, no doubt about that.

Oh, and you're right... Undead Ted is based on me in my zombie costume. In fact, a few other patterns were based on me too. I take back what I said about being humble. :lol:
By Euri
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I do have he urge to please the minions, no doubt about that.

Oh, and you're right... Undead Ted is based on me in my zombie costume. In fact, a few other patterns were based on me too. I take back what I said about being humble. :lol:

I thought so! :wink:

Pretty hard to feel humble when we are always telling you how great you are! It was just a matter of time before you believed us if you didn't before. Now I'm going to have to go through patterns and pictures and see what others have been based off your costumes. Mad Hatter is coming to mind...

:)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Mistress_of_Halloween - I tried to email you the pattern with the email address you use for the forum, but it bounced back to me. If you want to PM me with a working email address for you, I'd be glad to send the pattern you way. :)
By jen d.
Add me to the list of requesters also, please! Thnx. :pirate:
By b2b
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I do have he urge to please the minions, no doubt about that.

When the next urge hits you, give in to it and grace us with some "Labyrinth" lovin'.