Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Does this mean you will become a Presidential Advisor on Pumpkin Carving? Will there be ZP Pumpkin patterns on the White House lawn this year? If the most powerful man on the planet thinks ZP is cool....well who are we to argue?

Congratulations too to the minion who got near enough to do this!

Truly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
By sodajazz
those photos are fantastic ... fingers crossed halloween 2009 may see ZP kins carved in the white house... do we know the minion who thrust your ZP profile that little bit higher :D
By Dans banana Loafcake
OH MY GOD!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! Ryan, I'm proud of you man! President Obama looks very pleased! Omar (the carver) should also be very proud!

The man of the moment... the man to lead the US into a new age... a ZP fan!

Awsome! :shock:

Dan
By Tkaraoke
That is just fantastic! Who would have thought that pattern would actually be seen by The President himself. That is just too cool for words.
By Raven
I wonder if you could send the Pres. some Minion swag. I mean, thats pretty good advertising! :P
By GUS
Screw the swag (excuse my language)

follow up by getting in there & offering to come carving for halloween & the whitehouse front porch!
Zombie pumpkins worldwide exposure! ..that'd get some good coverage!
Have words with personnel (& your local fella)