Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
One thing I would love to own would be a ZP book. Not of the stencils - that's what the site is for. But one with photographs of all the stencils carved. Ryan's The Joker photo made me realise that it would be a great coffee table book but could include other stuff about zp too.

I realize however, that publishing costs are high but think it would be a good seller. I would buy a few for a start.
By Kittie
Why not make your own of ones you carved? That is what we do. We print pictures of all the pumpkins we carve and put them in a photo album and lable them and let people check it out.
By The Captain
It is pretty cheap to have a photo book made, I looked into it for something else. Kodak does it online, or use to?
By purple1worm
I've got a book on making you're books! More than just book binding and making you're own covers, theres some really cool stuff you could do. It's another art form. I'm sure you could find some ideas online. Print some pics to put it in, as well some cool facts about halloween, scary or funny stories and stuff.
By Cheef
Ryan, when are you going to publish a book? you have to do it.

I was in the book store yesterday and saw that dude at extreme pumpkins book on the shelf and it just made me angry.

You could have a amazing Zombie Pumpkin book. Put me down for the first pre-order if you ever do.
Last edited by Cheef on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the support and pre-order. ;) There are a couple people ahead of you on the order list already. It shall be done. Someday.
By nosferatu
I totally agree Cheef. I asked the same thing myself last year. I think a zp book would be an instant hit. With Ryan designining it, you know it would look great. Forget about having patterns in it, just beautiful photographs of lit designs
By SaneInsideInsanity
it makes me fluttery to think about it
By SuperSonic
maybe include a bonus pattern (not on the site) only for people who get the pre order :wink:
By badgers
I agree, put me down for an order too :D .
maybe when someone buys the book, you could have a website code in the book that would lead to EXTRA SPECIAL SUPER BONUS PATTERNS that only thye have access too.
By monstermash
I'll take one too. What a lovely idea, i can already picture it.
If Richard and Judy still had a book club im sure it would be on it :lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
it would make the Oprah's book club list guaranteed
By Cheef
bet you could even get on Martha lol