Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By The Vlad Hatter
I keep hearing about Christmas Patterns. What do you put them on? A foam pumpkin at christmas?
By SuperSonic
to be honest the Joker pattern made my year since i almost cryed when heath died hes like my idol :( :cry: but seeing that pattern shine on my pumpkin made my year it was one of the ones my neighbor on the other street came by and talked about and most trick r treaters noticed my mario pumpkin more than any other (the neighbor carved 28 i carved 19 so im doing 30 next year) and i wish to thank Ryan for being the amazing halloween obssesive artist the patterns have always made my years but these have been the best ive ever come accross thank you for a succsefful year
By JMP919
Couldn't agree more. Joker made my year. Carved it once on a real one, a little too early, and i shed a tear when I had to throw it out. So I carved it on a foam one just to have it forever
By Joey
A huge thank you from me as well! I was carving my last pumpkins instead of handing out candy, but I could still here kids being wowed over the pumpkins I had out already, the first two being ZPs own Maleficent and Jack. You've had so many great designs this year that I'm going to have to tackle next year! Thanks so much for all the hard work and for making this an awesome Halloween.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You are quite welcome. Like many of you, there are still designs I want to carve next year... of course, by then were will be even MORE to choose from. Oh boy, this may never end. :wink:
By belli
zombiepumpkins wrote:...Oh boy, this may never end. :wink:
Is that a promise? I hope so :D

Thanks for an AWESOME 2008...can't wait for 2009!!
By Kitty Kat
Thank You SOOOOOOO much for all the great patterns. I
had 20 on my porch this year and people were having kids
sit next to them for pictures and every person who came
to my door asked who did the pumpkins and I told em I carved
the best patterns from Zombie Pumpkins! forget pumpkin masters
they are getting old and tired year after year. This year like past
years I would check this site 2 times a day cuz I didnt want to
miss anything. So Thank You for making great patterns but
also making a home for us halloween junkies. Enjoy your
winter and see ya in the summer and FALL :lol:
By SuperSonic
ryan i wanna carve sonic next year ... pretty please with some mold on top :)