Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
OogieBoogie wrote:Presidential canidates (does that count as one or two guesses??)
You can group them together in your guess. Because if you had to pick just one of them, I think we know which would be the lead... the percentages on those 2 patterns are public, and Obama has been leading in the printouts all along.

By the way, I like that the forum shows "Last edited on... (date/time)" under your post if you change it. This way nobody can cheat and change your guesses.... well you can, but we'll know you weren't first, since I'll look for the person whose winning list has the earliest date.
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By OogieBoogie
I had to!! I was torn between guessing Oogie Boogie or Sweeney Todd. :?
By Raven
The Joker
Jack with hands
presidential candidates
puking pumpkin
E.T.
By mesmark
ok, I'll play.

- Howl-o-ween
- Boo
- the Joker
- Ghost face
- oogie Boogie 1

I'm going with simpler patterns. I think people might download those more. There are more beginners than veterans I assume.

I threw in the Joker because of timing.

(honorable mention in my list: Jack (happy), Edward Scissor hands, Horton, Frankenstein's monster and Michael Myers.)
By Sind3315
Oo, Ooo Ooo, I wanna play!!!

Ummmmm, let's see;

1. Joker
2. Oogie Boogie 2
3. Puking Pumpkin
4. Frankenstein's Monster
5. Jack (sinister)
By stormqueen29
1. Joker
2. Sweeny Todd
3. Mrs. Lovett
4. ET
5.Frankenstein

Gale
By Italian Pulli
1. Joker
2. E.T.
3. Oogie Boogie 1
4. Stitch
5. Roswell Gray
By The Vlad Hatter
Everybody seems to be high on Oogie Boogie, so I'm going to not put that one just to have a shot.

Joker
Sweeny Todd
Roswell Grey
Skrull (I'm throwing him in since he is a freebie, maybe he is getting a bunch of downloads from non members)
Jigsaw (seems timely)
By JMP919
1) Joker
2) Homer
3) Batman
4) Roswell Grey
5) Freddy Krueger

Joker was by FAR my favorite by the way!
By pumkin-lights
oooooooooo tricky although i already chose my fav five what would be the most popular mmmmmmmmm.....

ok here goes then

1: freddie
2: chucky
3: puking pumpkin
4: joker
5: roswell grey
By SaneInsideInsanity
1. Skrull if we are counting freebies
2. Pinhead
3. Frankenstien's monster
4. Oogie boogie 2
5.THe Joker
6. ET if we are not counting freebies

I'm also adding that i didn;t write any bonus batterns as to not give away what they are
By Zombie Pumpkins!
For this top 5 ranking, we won't count freebies. They have an unfair advantage of being printable by anyone.
By nosferatu
1. Frankenstein's Monster
2. The Count
3. Eeyore
4. The Joker
5. Darth Maul
By Zombie Pumpkins!
It's fun to see your lists. There are a lot of trends (and your logic might be on the right track). But many of you have you wildcard pick, which may be right on the money, or way off. I feel like I know generally what people like by now, but even I'm surprised with the final stats after Halloween sometimes.
By The Vlad Hatter
Thought I had it figured out, but ok no freebies.

Joker
Sweeny Todd
Roswell Grey
Jigsaw
Horton