Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Ajax
Just out of curiosity what are your top 5 most printed patterns. My guess is atleast one of them is oggie boogie it always seems to get carved by someone at my house each halloween.
By Dredge
Thats a great question. I bet some of the Jack Skellingtons are popular as well.
By Ajax
Ah yes there are always a few jack skellingtons carved as well. No wonder such a large portion of this site is dedicated to burton.
By SaneInsideInsanity
burton is a god....it is a good question though see which ones are popular....
By Kerianne19
I am willing to throw a guess... I'm sure the Burton's Nighmare's are very popular, and any of the patterns with Johnny Depp. These are always the most popular at our parties :D

Well since I posted up here... I will edit with my guesses!

I guess:

1. Jack Skellington
2. Oogie Boogie
3. Jack Sparrow
4. The Joker
5. Batman
Last edited by Kerianne19 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
Frankenstein's monster has to be in there....as for the others? Pick any four from 180.
By pumkin-lights
i've got to say my five favs that i have done have to be
1: freddie
2: chucky
3: eye of the beholder
4: haloween hootenanny
5: hellboy
Although they are all great its just somthing about those ones
By The Vlad Hatter
If you are looking for top 5 of all time, you need to go back to patterns from the beginning of the site. Those have had more years to be downloaded. You'd have to look at each year separate to get a good idea of the ones people really went after.
By Dredge
Yea, but Im sure Ryan can give a pretty accurate estimate without too much headache.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm able to track the pattern prints, so I know exactly how many times each was printed. Of course, the patterns that have been on the site longer, naturally have more time to be printed more.

What I often do to gauge a patterns popularity is check my print stats for a specific time range, such as just the day or two before Halloween. This is by FAR the most popular days for pattern printing on the site, and by this time in the season, all the patterns I have are available to the masses.

So they're all on equal footing when you compare stats of just the final rush. This gives me a good idea of what people are digging.

Let's make this into a little contest. After Halloween I'll tell you what the top 5 most popular patterns were. So give me your guesses for what you think the top 5 will be. The person who guesses the most correctly will get some vinyl stickers and some other little freebies.
By Dadja
OK, let's see

I'm guessing the 'classic monsters' will be in there, the classic ZP (Oogie Boogie) and this year most anticipated one (Joker):

- Freddy
- Chucky
- Frankenstein
- Oogie Boogie
- Joker (at least this year he'll be in the top 5 I think)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh, and I'll specify... you don't need to guess the exact order. Just list 5 pattern names (like Dadja just did), and if the ones you guess are anywhere in the final top 5, I'll count them.

And if more than one person tie for the number of correct guesses, I suppose we'll call the first one who posted the victor. Unless there's just a few of you, then maybe you'll all get a little something.
By Dredge
Frankenstein
Jack (Happy)
Oogie Boogie 2
Pumpkin king
Roswell Gray
Last edited by Dredge on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By OogieBoogie
E.T.
Joker
Presidential canidates (does that count as one or two guesses??)
Frankenstein
OogieBoogie
By Dredge
OogieBoogie wrote:E.T.
Joker
Presidential canidates (does that count as one or two guesses??)
Frankenstein
OogieBoogie
You cant show favoritism!! You totally just sad OogieBoogie cuz you are him....I got your number pal.