Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I think the pumpkin emoticons on this forum cover a pretty good range of emotions...

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :| :kiss: :lipssealed:

But can you think of any are sorely missing? I'm thinking more along the lines of common facial expressions and emotions (rather than animations of clinking beer mugs, shooting guns, etc).
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By ZPjames
Maybe a tired one, since some of us are on here all day :wink:
By SaneInsideInsanity
drunk?
By Euri
I've seen twisted evil emoticons like this one: Image

But then again I can't imagine we'd ever had need for something like that here... :wink:
By Euri
Oh, yeah, right. Image

I guess I was just looking for the horns.
By CorpseBride
I would love a sort of dancing or bopping one....I always....always....always break into my happy dance. I would love to do it through (not to) a pumpkin.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Puking ones is a good one, I aways like that one Ryan mocked up of the black light teeth emoticon, that would be cool to use from time to time to denote über happy mode! Also a saintly emoticon would be cool as would a ramdom boo emoticon to go with your new stencil! And is it me or would a scaners style exploding head (pumpkin) emoticon be cool?

Dan