Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
Have just been rummaging through boxes of junk and came across some Rubik's Cubes I bought in a burst of nostalgia from a car boot sale. Not the trademarked,branded version but a rather cheap, alternative version - think the were called Kibur's Cubes.

Thought maybe they could be adapted with ZP's grinning jacks designs - one on each side - may as well state the obvious.

Or we have a female friend's birthday coming up who loves Johnny Depp - don't they all - she loves the Deppensian pumpkins so she might appreciate it. We'll still have to buy her a proper present mind, I'm not that stupid.

I know Coldplay did a cube last time they toured and have seen them used as promotional items. As with all these types of cube though, the main criterion is that they can be pulled apart with a screwdriver and reassembled. It just means trying different designs.
By Sind3315
I think that's a splendid idea! I would pick one up for my desk. Of course I was never any good at those, but I always gave a huge effort until I threw it across the room! :lol:
By CombichristGirl
Sind3315 wrote:I think that's a splendid idea! I would pick one up for my desk. Of course I was never any good at those, but I always gave a huge effort until I threw it across the room! :lol:
right on righttt onn! :lol:
By Raven
What a cool idea! I can actually solve two sides of those, thats it. Back in grade school (so long ago) I used to make the other kids think I could solve them. It seemed everyone in the class brought me their cubes to solve. In reality I would take them into the bathroom, take them apart, then put them back together solved. The other kids thought I was so smart! :wink: A ZP cube would be awesome and I promise I wouldn't take it to the bathroom with me. :)
By Dans banana Loafcake
Thats a really cool idea and the grinning jacks would be perfect!

Dan