Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
I'm thinking that if I get a pumpkin gutter & a willing helper, I could over a couple of nights offer to gut & thin (well gut really) pumpkins to raise funds for local charity..

Therefore If I'm doing it others might like to, which is where I'd like to see the facility for a charity pumpkin gutting poster printout (complete with ZP logo of course) ..with space for the time dates & address...

It would be incredibly useful to have, an ad for you & therefore useable on the wider web (making the site more wide-scale reknowned i guess) ?

Any thoughts?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hmm. How exactly would gutting pumpkins benefit charity? Tell me more, GUS.
By GUS
Oh Ryan :lol: , merely that you are gutting in aid of a chosen charity!
it's also the chance to thrust ZP flyers into hands / tagged onto their pumpkin for pick up later or have a laptop set up showing your inimitable style / range of stencils (the directory page) either whilst they wait or for them to peruse, they not knowing of ZP's existance till they need a stencil, which is obvious as they've come to get the darn thing gutted!

I'm very surprised that stores don't do this on the last few nights before halloween, smacks of logic to me! ..could have older school kids doing it for donations or whatever, taking the mess out of doing it at home! ..shame I only live in a small village of 3000 people of which hardly any do pumpkins!

..it's not so different an idea than having scouts pack your shopping at the till for a donation really??