Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Kristof
Hi!

Have you ever thought about offering a lifetime membership?

You could easily ask a 100 dollars (including donations to charity for three to four years in a row), or about 50 or 70 dollars for standard membership for as long as the site goes on.

These prices are just examples, I don't know how much it would be to get break even for a lifetime member.

Maybe you can offer those members extra exclusive patterns, or a permanent discount in the store.
By GUS
Nice idea , but from a business point of view it'd eat into the bottom line (I reckon) ..thing is renewal of up to $20 a year isn't generally going to hurt the pocket much (compared to plastic tat bought in shops) ..but try explaining $100 for example for a bunch of stencils to a wife / partner who wasn't overly fanatical / does the budgeting? ..I'd get it in the ear at every turn :lol:
By Kristof
Indeed if you are in such situation it's not easy to explain

But you can always come up with some other argument that your wife does spend ... dollars on beauty products every year :)

For people living in Europe for example, such a one time payment is interesting at the moment. The dollar is very weak at the moment, not that I expect a strong dollar the coming years, but a once in a lifetime payment now means for people who pay their Visa bill in Euro a reduction of almost 40 percent.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I haven't put much thought into a lifetime membership plan. Not sure... the current business model seems to work pretty well (has enough options to keep everyone happy). A lifetime deal would take some thinking (from a back-end programming point of view also).

I appreciate the feedback though. I'm aways looking to add and alter the site in ways that make it more appealing and fun for all of us.