Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
First of all I want to say that I don't think you could have chosen a better charity for this year, Ryan. I think that's awesome that you are using your art skills to help plant the seeds of artistic endeavors in others.

The new "Monster Harvest" membership is (in my mind) a total stroke of genius. I know some people will give that much a year just to have access to such a wonderful place but I hope by adding these free goodies will encourage others to make a difference.

Speaking of which, how will the exclusive Bonus patterns be distributed?
Tkaraoke, I've already signed up for Monster Harvest and all you need to do is after you login you go to manage account. There will be a link there for the Bonus Patterns. And might I say they rock.

Ryan, I have to agree with Tkaraoke, I couldn't think of a better charity to donate to.
By Tkaraoke
Thanks for the head's up! I found them and they do indeed rock as you have stated! LOL
8)
By CanadianCarver
Wow, what a nice treat to see so many exclusive patterns already!!!! I already feel like I got my $20 worth! Thanks Ryan!
By GUS
Aftre last years problems getting any I'm not surprised! :lol:
By JimSkellington
How long does it take after you upgrade your account before you can access the patterns? I Upgraded a few hours ago, 1) because it's a great cause and 2) because I want more great patterns! My account still shows that I haven't upgraded even though I have.
By Joey
Arrrr! Those be some hearty bonus patterns! I be drinkin to the Buried one! And a swashbuckling charity to send me dubloons ta! A bottle o rum to the patchmaster!
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I agree. I will definately will be saving a pumpkin for the Buried pattern.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks. I'm pleased with this season's choice of charity. Like I said on the charity page of this site... underneath all the spider-webs and eerie lights, the real heart of Halloween starts with children. Traditions like costumes and pumpkin carving encourage imagination and creativity, while creating memories and bonds between kids, family and friends. I love the emails I receive from families telling me about how their yearly tradition of Zombie Pumpkin carving brings them together as a family. It's a huge reason I run this site.

Even we crazed adult Halloweeners were all kids once, and that's where the fond attachment to this holiday began. Unfortunately, not all kids have a carefree happy life. Abuse, neglect, poverty... children shouldn't have to deal with adult problems. They should be free to use their imaginations and just be kids. Creative art is a great outlet for expression, social skills and self-esteem. As an artist myself, it's something I'm proud to encourage.

As for the hidden bonus patterns, I hope you guys like them. And I will thank you in advance for being vague when talking about those designs. I think its kind of fun to let them be a suprise. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
JimSkellington wrote:How long does it take after you upgrade your account before you can access the patterns?
As with creating the account initially, upgrading your account should happen instantly once you make the payment. Once in a while though, PayPal has a bit of delay in entering your information into my database.

Jim, if your account doesn't show up as upgraded by the end of the day, feel free to send me a message through the contact page and I'll look into it. Thanks for the support!
By gregh3196
I agree the bonus patterns are great, nice job Ryan on the patterns and the charity choice :)
By 500cdn
gregh3196 wrote:I agree the bonus patterns are great, nice job Ryan on the patterns and the charity choice :)
I Have Only Just Found The Bonus Patterns

Is There A Donate Button Somewhere On The Site So I Can Donate More ?