Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Meya
I love the bonus patterns! I promised the hubby we wouldn't be getting anymore foam 'kins, but I suppose I could sneak some in and he wouldn't notice at this point. :D
By CombichristGirl
yes excellent job. your the first website i ever paid for a membership at. lets just say u have my business next year :D. i love the one thats 3 pages long! :wink:
"3 pages long" tell me that doesn't tease u lol
and when you said u would be adding designs i expected like 1 or 2 a week if that and here you have put up like what 4 in just a week or so swizzle dizzle :D
By Euri
Just signed up for this today and gotta throw in my two cents here... between the heartwarming (can I say that word here??) charity and the lure of bonus patterns I couldn't resist. The bonus stuff is definitely very fun! It's gonna twist my 'must carve' list all around. :wink:

Great idea to do this, Ryan. :D
By SuperSonic
i wanna see them but next year i will cause ill have a credit card by then :D XD WHEEEEEEEE im so excited if u do this again next year Ryan ( in all hopes that you do) would the patterns from this years surprise still be there w/ new ones or would it be a new batch entirely
By Sind3315
This is also the first site I've ever paid membership too and it's been worth every penny... Great patterns, donation made, AWESOME patch master, great friends that I've met... Well worth every dang cent. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Why_SoSerious_101 wrote:if u do this again next year Ryan ( in all hopes that you do) would the patterns from this years surprise still be there?
I think I'll do the exclusive bonus patterns thing again next year. As for the ones from this year... some of them will probably find their way onto the main public collection. So you'll be able to get those nexr year.

Although, a few of the limited edition bonus patterns will likely disappear into the mist, like a ghostly apparition you're not sure you saw or not.
By SaneInsideInsanity
what's this we can upgrade?
By SaneInsideInsanity
yup as soon as i saw we could i did...so worth it :P

serious you can set up pay pal with your bank account you don;t need a credit card
By SuperSonic
i will next year since ill have a credit card :D
By Ajax
Just out of curiosity how many patterns are we talking about exactly?
By nosferatu
More than one...............

.............less than one hundred. :lol:
By Sind3315
One HUNDRED MILLION! *evil laugh*

:lol:
By nosferatu
One hundred million and a free foot massage or Indian head rub!
By SaneInsideInsanity
warning i'll be giving the foot rub