Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Euri
Ryan, I just gotta say how much I love the new site! Very swish and of course there is stuff I want to get from the shop. Before I did that, I am wondering if you are still planning on putting out a Night button in the same style of the ones last year. If so I'll wait a bit and get stuff all at once (gotta have some decals!!). I totally LOVE the buttons- one set to wear and the other to clip off the pin and glue a magnet on. I've even stuck them to the pumpkins themselves. :D Anyone else button crazy? Please tell me the buttons are coming! Did I mention how much I love the site? <batts eyes>
By Tkaraoke
I like buttons but I'm a huge fan of my magnetic ZP "Curse" mascot and I love stickers. For some reason I never grew out of my love for them and normally I just collect them and don't stick them to anything. I was going to finally stick the "Curse" mascot on my ZP pattern book until I realized that my book is stuffed and I need a new one.
By Euri
I missed the Curse magnet. :cry: I guess it would be more accurate to say that I'm a magnet hog. I take just about anything laminate and slap a magnet on it. And the buttons made nice magnets. Yeah, I hear you on the stickers. I have several Bride and a Curse sticker that are waiting and waiting for just the right surface should one come up. :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks Euri. About the buttons... probably won't have any this season with the Night mascot on it. So I wouldn't wait to see them in the shop. But someday, I'm sure buttons and magnets will be back in various forms. And with previous mascots on them too. Because, ya know... they can't be stopped, they can't be killed!
By Euri
Okay, no worries then. I can just get OCD about getting the whole set. :lol: Actually, I really like that you offer different shop stuff each year- it's always a fun suprise. Now if only I can get my hubby to shop here for my birthday. <plots>