Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
Attack of the Schoolgirl Zombies

(stacy) ...google / youtube it)
By CorpseBride
GUS wrote: Line in the trailer "Redneck Zombies makes Dawn of The Dead look like Mary Poppins."

LMAO!!! Love it. :lol:
By Thunderclap
how about "The Seven Deadly Sins of the Zombie Pumpkins" for the 7th year of the site.

LUST,GLUTTONY,GREED,SLOTH,WRATH,ENVY,PRIDE
By The Captain
I don't know?

Maybe I wrong?

But. . . . ?

Is the little icon at the top of the window,

where it shows the page title,

different then what it used to be?

I feel like I'm having Deja Vu,

didn't this same thing happen last year?

Is it . . . . . a clue?

Did someone say "t-shirts"?
XXL Please :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thunderclap wrote:how about "The Seven Deadly Sins of the Zombie Pumpkins" for the 7th year of the site.

LUST,GLUTTONY,GREED,SLOTH,WRATH,ENVY,PRIDE
Oooh. Now you're thinking...

buhdewsy wrote:Is the little icon at the top of the window, where it shows the page title, different then what it used to be?

I feel like I'm having Deja Vu, didn't this same thing happen last year?

Is it . . . . . a clue?

Did someone say "t-shirts"?
To answer those questions... yes, yes, yes and yes. :wink: If you follow ZP on Twitter, you may have spotted another mascot preview as well.

Nightwatchman wrote:How about, "The Plague of the Zombie Pumpkins" or "The Legend of the Zombie Pumpkins"
If those aren't the title this year, they'd certainly be likely candidates for future seasons.
By nosferatu
The mascot on Twitter looks angry....don't make him angry, yo wouldn't like him when he's angry..... so it must be revenge or vengeance or wrath or any one of a million similar words available in the dictionary
By GUS
mild vexation of the zombie pumpkins?

what are you doing ringing at this time of night (of the zombie pumpkins)

turn that racket down, some of us like to sleep at night (of the zombie pumpkins)
By GUS
RAGE of the zombie pumpkins
By The Captain
DAMN Twitter! I will not fold on my stance about not getting involved in Twitter.

:x
By nosferatu
Well, well, well Ryan. Trawling around ZP is like cracking The Da Vinci Code. If I have guessed correctly, you are going to make alot of minions extremely happy.

Myself, very much included. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yes indeed, you may feel honored, in a manner of speaking. :)
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I'm just looking forward to seeing the new site. I'd make a guess but it looks like every possible option is already been guessed.
By matspud
Please Ryan just put us put of our misery :D :D :D and update the site. The suspenders are killing me :?