Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By matspud
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO some people are going to be VERY happy :D :D
By nosferatu
Some???????? ALL will be happy - its in the terms and conditions when you register your username.
By nosferatu
If you have spotted the banner, have you also spotted the hidden link that reveals this year's theme?
nosferatu wrote:If you have spotted the banner, have you also spotted the hidden link that reveals this year's theme?
OK Nos, not bad enough what GUS did now you have to reveal my middle name to all...................Gullible :D :D

Re Happiness level. OK all will be happy but some will be ecstatic :lol:
By Kerianne19
I love this time of year... Obsessing, and waiting for the exciting re-launch and new patterns! My husband and I are expecting our first baby in December right before Christmas, so since I didn't get the Halloween baby I've always wished for, I will be having a Halloween shower instead. (Much to my Mother's dismay, I reccomended a "Nightmare Before Christmas" theme, she didn't appreciate it's irony) Bring on the 2009 season! I am too excited!
By nosferatu
Congratulations Kerianne!

Great way to celebrate Christmas.
By Ajax
My head just exploded from waiting for this site to launch. :shock:
By SuperSonic
ugh im waiting to and so is every one else but i dont like being patient ><
By nosferatu
"Good things come to those who wait"
By matspud
Kerianne19 wrote:I love this time of year... Obsessing, and waiting for the exciting re-launch and new patterns! My husband and I are expecting our first baby in December right before Christmas, so since I didn't get the Halloween baby I've always wished for, I will be having a Halloween shower instead. (Much to my Mother's dismay, I reccomended a "Nightmare Before Christmas" theme, she didn't appreciate it's irony) Bring on the 2009 season! I am too excited!
Spending Halloween in labour is not fun. Promise. Mind you the midwife did don a silly witch's mask to cheer me up. As it was he didn't make his appearance until All Saints Day.

I think NBC is an excellent theme for a baby shower. :D
By maegnus
I don't know about you guys, but I've got a good feeling about tomorrow.
By maegnus
Seeing as the site was just down for a couple of hours (switching servers or something), it MUST be close.
By adam
I dont know but I guess we will soon find out!!!
nosferatu wrote:If you have spotted the banner, have you also spotted the hidden link that reveals this year's theme?

And where is that?? I didn't see anything but the banner!
By Ajax
It was just down again for a little bit and i haven't seen Ryan posting so me thinks the launch is Inevitable this weekend.