Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By gregh3196
Great job Ryan, the new look is awesome! Cant wait to get my hands on the new patterns!
By Meya
This totally made my week! I knew this morning when I felt a chill in the air that today would be the day, and it was!

The site looks so awesome!
By St0ney
I made this it's own thread then saw the sticky - DOH !

Hey Ryan:

Just wanted to pop in and say I really like the new look, and all the new content.

I haven't had much time to go through it all yet.

or even renew yet - but Definitely will :wink:

I did check out the tips page and a few others.
Great STUFF !

Wishing you great Success for the 08 Season !

Best Witches !

St0ney
By belli
LOVING the new site!! I was so excited when I saw my e-mail this morning. My week has started off great...saw lots of Halloween items at the stores yesterday, bought a hilarious/gross Halloween card, and yes...I bought my first kin. It had such a nice carvable face that I couldn't resist buying him. Then the new site today!! I think I'll buy a lotto ticket this week. AWESOME job Ryan...as usual!!
By The Captain
Sweet! I really like the colors, very easy on the eyes. Main page is awesome and the sayings across the bottoms of the pattern pages are great! I can't wait till payday so I can buy me a "Night of the Zombie Pumpkins" T-shirt! Happy Halloween Season to everyone, and thank you Ryan, I'm looking forward to another great batch of Zombie Pumpkins :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Kittie wrote:Very Very cool!!! You made my Monday so much better!
That was my plan... for anyone that had a "case of the Mondays" last week, I hope the glow of the new site brightened your day for just a moment.
matspud wrote:my favourite is the little pumpkin that makes the "o" :D
I've been looking at this layout for so long, it doesn't look as new to me. But I'm glad everyone noticed the little details, like the pumpkin "o", the wiggly-worm menu, the light-up mascot, the "dig in" tombstone, the random horror movie taglines at the bottom, etc.
Nightwatchman wrote:Ryan I think that the colors have the feeling of night, another great job.
That's what I was hoping for. More cool blues and greens this year, to give the feeling of night. With a punch of glowing orange in the night, naturally.
S.A.M wrote:I didn't know the pro carving tools were now emblazoned with the ZP logo, they look great :D
Thanks, I think they do look rather fancy myself. :D
adam wrote:I was going to rent the actual movie... but I thought that there was no way haha. I have never seen night of the living dead
Part of the inspiration for this year's theme was certainly that movie. In fact, Night of the Living Dead celebrates it's 40th anniversary this year. Gotta pay respects to the zombie movie that kicked off the popularity of the modern undead.

The tagline you see on the shirts and fliers is a take on the classic quote from the beginning scene of that movie, "They're coming to get you, Barbara." But with pumpkin ghouls, it's more like "They're coming to GUT you, Barbara!"

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words about the launch of the new site. I'm pleased with it (although, already plotting improvements for 2009) and I'm happy to say that the new code fell into place with almost no technical errors. Let's hope its a sign of things to come. Smooth sailing until November!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dadja wrote:Any way we could just order the handle? :P
All the pre-engraved handles I have are part of a whole set. But if you could find someone that wants to buy just the brass end and blades, we may have a deal. :wink:
By Dadja
zombiepumpkins wrote:
Dadja wrote:Any way we could just order the handle? :P
All the pre-engraved handles I have are part of a whole set. But if you could find someone that wants to buy just the brass end and blades, we may have a deal. :wink:
Maybe I can trick some poor chump, who doesn't know the first thing about carving :)
By GUS
all this talk of carving set handles with the ZP logo on is pee'ing me off. I think Ryan must have sold me the very last set of old stock! :roll: :lol:

Go on rub it in!
By S.A.M
I bought a couple more of the coloured lights from the ZP store and I have to admit the ZP branded carving tool did go back and forth from my basket a fair few times but I eventually checked out without it..(i bought two last year) :lol: Daft I know but that ZP logo really makes them, hopefully they will be available next year and still branded with the logo :D