Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Lurking through the cemetery, we are the creatures of the night! Welcome to the new site everyone. This is the thread to post your comments and thoughts about the new design. What do you think? Have any suggestions? Find any errors? Let me know!
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
What can I say Ryan, you did it again. The site looks great. I can't wait to see all of the new patterns you created for us this year.

Don't go out at night for the Zombie Pumpkins will find you....
By Dans banana Loafcake
Wow! Loving the new look, Amazing again Ryan. I like how the mascot lights up when you hover over him! Awsome!

Dan
By sodajazz
Yay.. ... I hit reply to this thread and still have the seed graphics up

It looks good, well worth the wait.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Redoing the colors and graphics on this forum is the next task.... well, that and MANY other things I want to add/change. But I'm relieved to have the new layout up so things can finally get rolling around here! :D
By CanadianCarver
Looks great Ryan! You never cease to amaze. I have already ordered my Night of the Zombie Pumpkins t-shirt!!!

I can't wait to see the new patterns!
By Kittie
Very Very cool!!! You made my Monday so much better!
By Kittie
Few seconds after my post the forum changed! I LOVE the colors!!
By matspud
Great theme Ryan. Love the Lighted mascot thingy. but my favourite is the little pumpkin that makes the "o" :D and the green moon.

Dans banana Loafcake wrote:Wow! Loving the new look, Amazing again Ryan. I like how the mascot lights up when you hover over him! Awsome!

Dan
Hey Dan you should be hard at work somewhere else not leaving messages here shouldn't you !! :twisted: :lol:
By amandap80
Amazing job! I was so excited to see my email this morning! :D