Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Not sure which image your talking about GUS, got a more direct link?
By GUS
It's the image of 2x "foamy" pumpkins 10 inches high, with glowing light eyes, if the one on the left.

It's a Zombie Pumpkin in mass production, looks like it's funkin based!
if you still can't find the image i'll e-mail it ofr you
By Zombie Pumpkins!
This guy?

He's got a good rotten shape to him, but lacks the trademark boomerang shaped nose, moldy spots, curly stem. When I mass product Zombie Pumpkin props, you'll know it! Or... maybe cute plush toy versions? :kiss:
By belli
zombiepumpkins wrote:Or... maybe cute plush toy versions? :kiss:
This would be a great idea to get the kiddies started before they are even out of diapers :D Assuming ZP will be around for a long time...in 20 years or so, you would have a whole bunch of people who have had ZP in their lives as far back as they can remember. After alll, they are our future carvers :D I myself don't have any kids but I did fall into the Beanie Baby trap several years ago so I would definatly purchase ZP Plushies if they were available.
By matspud
Sounds good to me. My son has grown up with ZP and the first one he ever chose for me to do was El Chupacabra. He's now old enough to to his own :D
By GUS
That's him alright, does it not look like they've utilised a certain ZP logo'd kin???

..very similar in my eyes, jaw, overall shape etc.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
That would look closer to a Killer Pumpkins design than a Zombie Pumpkins ripoff in my opinion.
By Kittie
I saw this the other day and was very tempted to buy one.