Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
My guess is soon! ;)

It's kind of funny. My Birthday is on the 15th which is usually around the time the new site launches. I consider it my b-day present when it finally arrives!
:D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I don't want to delay the launch of the new site, but now I'm wondering if I should redesign it a bit to feature a big gift bow on top for you, Tkaraoke! :D
By Tkaraoke
...and don't forget the b-day card with a HUGE amount of cash in it! They ain't gonna let me pay for all of those pumpkins with a smile and my great personality! ROFLMAO!!!
By adam
LMAO I hear ya...pumpkins are expensive however I did notice that foam ones are REALLY expensive. $30 for a foam pumpkin?? I need like 8 of them if not more. Plus I did notice, when you carve funkins sometimes the orange peels off and you see black stuff. How do you fix that, spray paint it with orange? I mean a few I can get away with sprayed black which looks awesome with skulls, ravens and such...even thought about spraying my dual jack and sally foam pumpkin black.

Anyway I am excited to see the site! :)
By amandap80
Adam, I get a bottle of acrylic craft paint at a craft store, a nice pumpkin orange. Fixes it right up.
By adam
Perfect thank you I should have thought of that! And some person posted about those pumpkins with the cupons, I have used a few of them.

Anyway, new site new site I am ready!!! So ryan.....when does the countdown begin????!!! I am so ready for the halloween season
By Tkaraoke
adam wrote:.....when does the countdown begin????!!! I am so ready for the halloween season
No countdown, no fanfare.....in the middle of the night the "update faeries" sprinkle their magic code dust and up springs the new site! The board has been acting a little weird these past few weeks so I think the url-elves are in the background getting the site ready as well! LOL
By Tkaraoke
buhdewsy wrote:Tkaraoke is that a cat eating spaghetti in a high-chair? :shock:
You're the first person to comment on that image! ROFL!

I have to send you the link to the ORGIN of Spaghetti Cat! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ZsftPImew

After doing some research shortly after SC became an internet sensation, it turns out the Mike & Juliet show's producers were experimenting with a new concept called a "Beep Photo". Here is an explanation I found on a website...

============================================
A spokesperson for Fox got back to us about the kitten with spaghetti photo that had a cameo on The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet. The clip made it's way onto The Soup. They thought it was hysterical. We thought it was a mistake.

The spokesperson said,"What you saw was our new bleep photo. When someone says something inappropriate we're going to use something like that. You're going to see a lot more of those in the future."
By The Captain
I like the idea of "Beep photos" much more interesting then a noise. My dog loves pasta, just a random FYI :lol: