Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
As you may have seen, I've updated the Peculiar Press area. Take a look/listen if you haven't yet.

I didn't get a chance to post the clip around Halloween, but Rick Dees was playing an ad for ZP on his radio station. You know the guy... of "Rick Dees Weekly Top 40" fame... or going back further, the classic song "Disco Duck!" Listen to his clip and see if you can remember the website address he mentions. Pay close attention, or you'll miss it. :wink:

There are a couple other bits of press added to that section too, with a total of 3 radio audio clips. I'm using a new player to stream the sound, so if anything looks or sounds wrong, let me know. Or if it looks/sounds right, you can let me know that also. Thanks!
By Dans banana Loafcake
I like the stencil of the radio guy... being from the UK I haven't got a clue who he is but I googled his image to see the likness. :D

Dan
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Mesmark - at least two of those local newspaper articles are the result of me contacting the paper. And a couple other press pieces might have come about by some connection I had to the publication which made them aware of me.

But... looking at the current list on the press page, I can say that in more than half of those cases, they contacted me first. I guess pumpkin carving is a popular seasonal story, so when it's that time of year, they find me. :)