Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
The suspense is over. Check out the list and see who made the... cut.

Creepy Contest Winners

If your name isn't listed on the main winners page, dig deeper. You might be tacked on the end of a section as an "honorable mention."

And if you weren't even a runner up, just take comfort in the fact that I consider you all winners in my book. Awwww.
:wink:
By Tkaraoke
Just ran through the Winner's Gallery and there was some very impressive work done during the 2007 carving season. The person who won the "Accuracy" award was just plain phenomenal! A big hand to everybody who did an awesome job last year and to our Patch Master who treats us to new and exciting images for us to carve.

Now I'm just sitting here trying to figure out what the new theme for the site will be! I think I'm going to throw my money behind "DAWN OF THE ZOMBIE PUMPKINS!"
By Kittie
Whoot I was a runner up for Quanity again! I just called my husband at work and told him we have to try again next year and his exact response was "Oh you think so eh?" Can you tell we live in northern Michigan? hehehe. We will deffiantely try again next year. I think we are going to do mini themes again like we did this year. Those worked out pretty neat. Thanks Ryan!!

Oh. . this year will be tough.. Halloween is on a Friday and I can't take time off of work. . Maybe I will be carving while at work this year! Maybe my parents will get more involved to. . the more people I can drag into this the better!
By S.A.M
Congratulations to the winners, a stirling effort by all :D Oh and a honorable mention for my revenge scarecrow in the creativity section, thanks Ryan.

Now to seriously get thinking about this year.. :lol:
By cyberdman
Impressive list of winners this year. Congrats to all!
By Patti
Ryan,

I got my goodies in the mail. :D Thanks so much. I'm already looking forward to Halloween '08.

Patti
By Zombie Pumpkins!
And thank you for carving so many of my designs, Patti. You never disappoint.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Doh! Sorry about that Dadja. That stuff was a free gift/prize so they shouldn't charge anything for that, right? Hmph.