Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By matspud
Hey Ryan could you possibly make a sticky or something to let idiots like me, who are useless at this computing lark, know how to post pictures here please? :oops: I know it has something to do with sites like photobucket but I can't remember how to get any further than that. :?
Thanks
Nicky
By Tkaraoke
It's very easy...

Just create a photobucket account and then upload the pics you want into an album or sub album.

Once the pictures are uploaded Photobucket automatically creates several different style links you can paste into your message/web page/forums to make the images appear. In this case, you would select the IMG code link under the pic you want to use, paste that code into your forum message, and the image will appear.

BTW: Great idea about adding a Sticky.
By Tkaraoke
The only problem is that if you choose to use the free Photobucket service (you can subscribe to get extra HD space and more picture size options) you are limited to a 800x600 image. In that case someone will have to resize the picture before they upload it to Photobucket.

One you get the pic on Photobucket, you can even resize it smaller so it won't stretch out the forum's display.
By GUS
Ok, I haven't to date posted any pics of my pumpkins because I'm a technophobe where pc's & new software / instructions are concerned..

Bearing that in mind what are the likes of Auctiva like (I ebay a lot of stuff) or registering with any outside picture host? ..is it a useful tool or is it going to fill my inbox with trash?

before I take the plunge... :|
By Dans banana Loafcake
I use photobucket and I dont get any crap or spam come to my email address, Plus its really easy to use, they pretty much generate four codes for you to use in posts so one at least is bound to work.

On here, if in doubt about whether its the right code I just preview first. I'm a major technophobe too and I'm trying to buils a website! Now thats scarry! :lol:

Dan