Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By reignman40
Last year I used the Zombie Pumpkins fliers that were business card sized. Made it was to cut out and put into the goodie bags I make for all the kids. Just wondering if there were any plans to do those again this year?

Thanks,
Curtis
By reignman40
Figured I have so many ZP pumpkin's carved as well as a bunch of WindowKins it might help business to hand out those little cards inside the kids goodie bags. But the 4 per page ones are just too large for those bags. I would love if you could whip some up.
By Tkaraoke
I've made so many of them last year I still have tons of them left. I hope they are still in the same place where I left them in the house. I wish I would have saved one of those micro-flier sheets but if Ryan makes some new ones, then I won't have to worry about it.
By GUS
Bearing in mind that a few people have been holding carving 101's / carving demo's maybe Ryan could transmogrify one of the fliers for that kind of purpose, after all the sites patterns will be featuring I guess so may as well grab a visible opportunity to draw more trade / traffic prior to the big day?