Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
For the 18th year, the trend will continue. Soon the Zombie Pumpkins website will have a new theme and title, in the spirit of classic horror movie sequels. Can you guess the 2020 title? It's "_______ of the Zombie Pumpkins!" You fill in the blank.

I'll give everyone three guesses. But no duplicate guesses. So maybe you want to guess early to claim your phrase first. Or maybe you wait to wait to see if I eventually give some clues. When the title is revealed, the winner will be the person who posted the correct guess first.

Winner will receive their choice of one item from the Shocking Shop (including any of the new 2020 items).

To give you an idea of what to expect (and what not to guess) previous site titles have been:

2003 - Attack of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2004 - Revenge of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2005 - Curse of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2006 - Bride of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2007 - Seed of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2008 - Night of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2009 - Dawn of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2010 - Invasion of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2011 - Spirit of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2012 - Age of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2013 - Laboratory of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2014 - House of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2015 - Coven of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2016 - Carnival of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2017 - Fear of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2018 - Shadow of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2019 - Fortune of the Zombie Pumpkins!
staticfurball liked this
Blood of the Zombie Pumpkins
Mass of the Zombie Pumpkins
Rot of the Zombie Pumpkins
:pray: :ghost:
A good Patch Master leaves some clues. But with the reveal on the horizon, and the days for guessing getting shorter, I am wondering... who gets the prize if nobody guesses the new title? I think I may have to turn back the clock and look at guesses you all made in previous years.
By Ajax
Realm of the Zombie Pumpkins
Reach of the Zombie Pumpkins
Grasp of the Zombie Pumpkins