Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
The details of the random drawing contest are now posted here. Basically... each day a random number generator is used to pick a lucky winner from the database of active ZP members. That user gets a random prize.

Some winners will be surprised with ZP merchandise, while many others will receive prizes contributed by some talented and generous artists and businesses:

:arrow: Killer Pumpkins features John Pelico's killer jack-o-lantern art and clothing.
:arrow: Haunted Hot Sauce will rattle your bones with the Undertakers spicy concoctions in handmade coffins.
:arrow: Virgil, Master of the Ethermuse, crafts some haunting atmospheric music.
:arrow: Jonathan Maberry is a writer of supernatural thrillers and winner of the Bram Stoker Award.
:arrow: Evening Eclipse and Dark Candles prepare the highest quality candles in many spooky scents.
:arrow: Hot Picks maks a ton of monstrous guitar picks, featuring everything from zombies to Jack Skellington.
:arrow: Fright-Rags has some great tshirts that pay tribute to famous (and infamous) horror movies.

I'm happy to endorse these sites, and I hope all the winners enjoy the ghastly goods we'll be sending out this month. Remember, if you haven't signed up for your 2007 ZP account yet, now is the time. The sooner you join (or renew) the more days you'll be eligible to have your name drawn! :)
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By reignman40
Very cool idea oh great Patch Master. Just another reason to add to the already extensive list of reasons why this is the best d*** Halloween site on the net. Ban together Halloween freaks and feast on the goodness of a true Zombie Pumpkin. :lol:

Awesome as always Ryan. You never cease to amaze me.

Curtis
By cyberdman
Yeah this is a very cool idea. I thank your creativity Ryan!
By CorpseBride
Love the idea! It will definately attract EVEN MORE people to come to your glorious site!

Just one selfish question though....if you were a member before all of this stuff started are we still entered into the random draws?
By belli
If we are picked, does that remove us from future drawings in the Prize Pit?

Will we be notified by e-mail if we have been picked or will we just have to wait anxiously for the mail to arrive each day to see if we were lucky enough to be chosen?

Reminds me of Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin:

"On Halloween night, the Great Pumpkin rises from his pumpkin patch and flies through the air to deliver toys to all the children...The Great Pumpkin always picks the most sincere pumpkin patch to rise out of. He's just gotta pick this pumpkin patch. He's just gotta! Look around. You can see that there' not a sign of hypocrisy anywhere. Nothing but sincerity reaching out as far as the eye can see."
By Zombie Pumpkins!
CorpseBride wrote:if you were a member before all of this stuff started are we still entered into the random draws?
Yep. The winners are randomly drawn from all active 2007 memberships. Basically, anyone that signed up between January 1 and the day the winner is drawn.
belli wrote:If we are picked, does that remove us from future drawings in the Prize Pit?
Yep. In the unlikely event that the same member account number is randomly drawn twice, a new winner will be drawn. Gotta be fair and try to spread the prizes around.
belli wrote:Will we be notified by e-mail if we have been picked?
Yep. You'll get an email to let you know, and likely to confirm the mailing address I have on file for you. Each day's winner will also be listed at the bottom of the main site Welcome page.