Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GeologySage
Sorry to ask, but has the ever amazing patchmaster prepared the site for the possible billions of people that will pop onto the site the few days before Halloween? Just want to make sure something like last year doesn't happen again.

Also, any idea of when the last or so new stencil might pop up? Might be nice to know or at least have an estimate of that so I/we can make some final decisions about which stencils to carve.
GeologySage wrote:has the ever amazing patchmaster prepared the site for the possible billions of people that will pop onto the site
New and more efficient back-end programming, and a new dedicated host server which houses only this site. Quality 24/7 phone support from the host techs and the ability to install, configure, and reboot the server myself. With this level of control and power, I doubt even a shot to the head can bring down the zombie this year!

(I will add this caveat: the internet is still an imperfect technology, and there are an unlimited number of things that can cause a glitch. From a power outage, to a speck of dust on a processor chip, to a rat chewing a wire in Idaho. That said, I can tell you that this is the most effort and money I've ever put into this site, in terms of making sure it will run smooth and stable.)
GeologySage wrote:any idea of when the last or so new stencil might pop up?
I don't have any planned release schedule for new stencils. So honestly, you might see new pumpkin patterns as late as October 31. There's no telling when these creatures will burst out of my head. They control me, more than the other way around.
By Angel
zombiepumpkins wrote:New and more efficient back-end programming, and a new dedicated host server which houses only this site. Quality 24/7 phone support from the host techs and the ability to install, configure, and reboot the server myself.
That's impressive. I think I need to donate $$ more than once a year. :)
By amandap80
Ryan, as a network tech, I feel your pain. Despite much time and effort, sometimes I still have to re-boot the damn firewall. :x We really do appreciate the money and effort you put into this, and I know that kind of hosting costs serious cash.
By reignman40
As usual Ryan you go way above and beyond all expectations. Amazing to see you putting forth so much effort for all of us Zombie Freaks. Just another reason why ZP is THE place to be this time of year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Just reconfigured the server settings and quadrupled the RAM. Bring on the traffic!