Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I feel like Halloween only officially begins when the new site has launched! Maybe in celebration I will carve today!

As always, Ryan, everything is awesome!
Mayor of Haddonfield, Bravo020, Euri and 1 others liked this
By amandap80
I love it!!! Fantastic work Ryan! Love the colors and the new mascot! :orange_heart:
By S.A.M
Very nice :thumbsup: Love the colour and the new mascot looks ace :love: It must be hard coming up with new pumpkin based mascots every year but Ryan never fails to knock it out of the park every time, each one with their own distinct personality :jack_o_lantern:

Halloween is here!! :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern:
You've been patiently waiting to hear what this year's title is. Zoltar says you wish is granted. As you've probably seen, the theme for this Halloween is "Fortune of the Zombie Pumpkins!"

I had a vision of a Zombie Pumpkin mascot that resembled a crystal ball. Completely round and reflective. He's sparkling with mystic magic. He knows all, when it comes to your Halloween future. From the look on his face, it's going to be scary.

I like to immerse myself in a theme each year. I've recently been collecting mystic paraphernalia like tarot cards, crystal balls, and palm reading guides. This year has had its share of successes and challenges for me, but I have seen the future and it's looking bright.
The theme is as I've said before very different and left field from past years. The Madame Leota pattern was the giveaway and I never even noticed until after the launch.

Good show!

Onwards to Halloween! I wonder when I can buy things with the new mascot? :thinking: