Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
sloaner wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:48 am
I don't really care if the site gets a face lift. I just want more patterns. Less than 2 weeks left and I haven't started carving.

edit - Just did 2 lol
I totally agree. I never care about a yearly facelift, I’d rather have more patterns. It seems like the facelift is a big time consuming ordeal each year.
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:57 pm
I totally agree. I never care about a yearly facelift, I’d rather have more patterns. It seems like the facelift is a big time consuming ordeal each year.
Don't worry, I'm not choosing a website facelift for new patterns. In fact, I had to scale back on the website changes this year, so what you see now is mostly just a reskinning of last year's website. The only thing potentially holding me back this year are some unprecedented personal obligations. Thanks for your patience. I hope you like the patterns so far, and I'm not done yet!
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:26 pm
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:57 pm
Don't worry, I'm not choosing a website facelift for new patterns. In fact, I had to scale back on the website changes this year, so what you see now is mostly just a reskinning of last year's website. The only thing potentially holding me back this year are some unprecedented personal obligations. Thanks for your patience. I hope you like the patterns so far, and I'm not done yet!
So far the patterns have been great, just like they always are. Hopefully you can get all of the personal obligations taken care of and it's nothing too major. Personal life always has to take precedence over work life or else you'll go nuts. People come to you for the awesome patterns each year and aren't too concerned about the changes to the site.