Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I would imagine he deals with crap like these spam posts on a daily basis and I for one am profoundly grateful he keeps these boards clean and user friendly.

If these loosers have to stoop to posting their junk on a pumpkin pattern site, the spam business must really be going down the drain. :lol:

Anyhow, as I was saying Ryan. Thank you very much for all you do to make this site as wonderful as it is. If there is anything we can do to help prevent junk like this from wasting your time, please let us know. I'm sure all of us would love to just boot these loosers in the pants for you.

Gale
By Dans banana Loafcake
Here here! I find it incredible that they would stoop this low. I've PM'd Ryan about it but it looks like stuff in my outbox hasn't left yet.

Dan
By S.A.M
I may be wrong but I think the influx of spambots is down to the recent overhaul and that the vip code thing used to sign up hasn't been reactivated yet.
Last edited by S.A.M on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Dans banana Loafcake
S.A.M wrote:I may be wrong but I think the recent influx of spambots is down to the recent overhaul and that the vip code thing used to sign up hasn't been reactivated yet.
Errrr...... I agree S.A.M! Errrrr.... yeah its the thingamagig not working and stuff! :lol:

Dan
By S.A.M
Dans banana Loafcake wrote: Errrr...... I agree S.A.M! Errrrr.... yeah its the thingamagig not working and stuff! :lol:

Dan
lol well it's never good when a thingamagig won't work but its not half has as bad as broken thingamabob... now thats just plain nasty :lol:
By Dans banana Loafcake
Yikes sounds painful! :lol:

Dan
By CorpseBride
S.A.M wrote:
Dans banana Loafcake wrote: Errrr...... I agree S.A.M! Errrrr.... yeah its the thingamagig not working and stuff! :lol:

Dan
lol well it's never good when a thingamagig won't work but its not half has as bad as broken thingamabob... now thats just plain nasty :lol:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! You seriously made me laugh out loud dude! Kudos!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You're all correct... I recently changed web servers and reinstalled the forum software. I've yet to put the spam blocking stuff in place on this version of the site. Apparently spam on forums is still very much a problem so I'll get on that soon. I do like things tidy. :)