Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Just a quick reminder about this year's charity collection, for those who haven't dug that deep into the site. I usually try to pick a charity that I have some personal connection to. And so this year I'll be donating to the American Heart Association.

I myself have been diagnosed with some heart conditions and was in the hospital recently for some testing (don't worry, turns out I'll be fine! I just need to keep an eye on things). But sadly, a very close friend of mine suffered from an undiagnosed heart condition and passed away unexpectedly during the last year. She was always a big supporter of what I do on this site (and one of the first members in fact). And so the best way I can think to honor her is to donate part of my profits to heart research and education this year.

amandap80, Raven liked this
By Ajax
Sorry about your loss and i'm glad to hear your condition is manageable and hopefully nothing to serious. My Aunt just needed two heart valves replaced but they could only do one. Seriously scary stuff and I hope I never go through it even though my blood pressure has been high most of my life. I noticed you created and carved the Elephant pattern for your friend a very nice gesture.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks Ajax. I hope your aunt will be okay. :orange_heart: And yeah, it was the same friend of mine that inspired the elephant pattern. She left her mark on this site, that's for sure.

The heart is not something to be messed around with, you only get one. And most people don't know what's happening deep inside their chest. Without some sort of scan, things can go undiagnosed. So if you have irregular heart beats or chest pain, don't hesitate to get it checked out.
amandap80 liked this
By amandap80
Excellent charity, Ryan. I am sorry for the loss of your fellow-pumpkin loving friend - it never gets any easier. Please take good care of yourself as well. We need our Patchmaster for many years to come. :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thank you. :orange_heart: I haven't tallied up the numbers quiet yet, but it looks like it was a successful year, so we should have a nice donation to make to the National Heart Association. I will make the donation at the end of 2018 (which will be here before we know it), so there will be a full year of funds to pull from. I'll update the charity page at that time .Thanks again everyone, for the caring and generosity.