Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I guess this is more of a full reveal than a partial tease, so maybe I should create a new topic for this.

Let me introduce you to Zed, the new face of Zombie Pumpkins! You'll be seeing him as part of the logo, and on various merchandise. You might call him a mascot, an emblem, a logomark, an avatar. Just don't bring attention to the blade through his head, he's a bit self-conscious about that.

I wanted to create an icon for the Zombie Pumpkins brand, that represented what it's all about - he's got the face of a brain-dead zombie, with a knife jammed through his noggin to remind us what's it's all about - pumpkin carving!

The goal was to make a icon that can look good at small sizes (some of you already spotted him as the ZP social media avatar and website favicon). He's simple, he's circular, he's symmetrical. He'll have a lot of applications.

But don't worry, Zed does not replace the themed pumpkin mascot that I like to draw every year. In fact, I have a detailed illustration that I'm readying for the site (oh, and just maybe shirts, pins and patches). This one is un-gourdly beast. Set your watches and sun dials, it's almost time for him to step into the light.
matspud, amandap80, staticfurball and 5 others liked this
By Ash
I love this little critter, sure looks like he's got a splitting headache.

Hail to the king baby!