Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By staticfurball
Omg so exciting...cant wait for reveal day!! :jack_o_lantern:
By Raven
Umm... can we just hurry up and launch the new site? I was considering getting a past mascot tattoo soon... but now I think I should wait till I see what's in store for this year. Patience is a virtue I do not have. :wink:
By SuperSonic
I'm not sure how much more of these teases I can take! Everything just looks so good!

Like Raven said. C-can we just have it now?! :jack_o_lantern:
staticfurball liked this
By SuperSonic
DID ANYONE PEEP THE LOGO CHANGE FOR CHROME?!
Pumpkin Head liked this
By Pumpkin Head
I have now reached my annual time of year where I check the website a few times daily, in hopes of seeing the new site design. Please, oh please, let the new site launch soon! :jack_o_lantern: :thumbsup:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Beast75 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:00 am
Hey Ryan will there be a pattern of this years mascot??
Not sure yet. When I draw the mascot illustrations, I'm usually just trying to make something that will look cool on the site, on shirts, on stickers. But I'm not really thinking about if it will work well as a pattern. I won't know until I try to translate it.
By SuperSonic
I try not to! I'm the fastest thing alive after all! :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
This year I feel like I have a variety of new stuff to share... a new logo and emblem/mascot/avatar. New types of merchandise. And of course the expected revamped website with a themed pumpkin mascot illustration that you'll see on things like t-shirts.

Rather than unload it all on one day, I think some things can be revealed in stages. So let's start ramping up the excitement, as we work toward the point when the website goes full steam ahead with constant pattern releases.

First let's take a full look at the new logo lettering. This new 2018 logotype is hand drawn, rather than based on a font. I aimed for chunkier, sans-serif letters, but with a familiar overall shape and spooky eroded look. I feel like it's slightly easier to read at quick glance.

For comparison sake, here's the previous design. It's hard to believe I've been using this logo since 2006! It's served us well, but don't fear the reaper. Change is good. That means anything with the old logo is now considered "vintage" and worth more! :grin:

And for a real blast from the past, let's look at the earliest of logos, dating back to 2003 (the pumpkin site didn't even have one in 2002). Back in this era, I just typed the name in a different font each year. If you're a Zombie Pumpkins old-timer, you may recognize some of these from the headers of the earliest websites (Attack, Revenge, Curse).

SuperSonic liked this