Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
For the first time in 12 years, the Zombie Pumpkins! logo is getting a redesign. No longer based on a downloadable font, the new letters will be hand drawn. If you're afraid of change, don't worry. The general shape of the logo will be similar. Those with poor eye sight or bad memories may not even notice the change. But I think it will give a fresh (or rotten) feel to the upcoming merchandise and website revamp.

BrookR1, Pumpkinfreak, NikkiRae and 2 others liked this
By SuperSonic
OH. OH. OOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO!

I DIG IT :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :ghost: :skull:
By staticfurball
Nice!! small tease but I'm loving the colors already! :thumbsup:
By mesmark
There are usually hints in the text. I almost never get them until the blatantly obvious end. But, ... Here's my guess:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:33 am
For the first time in 12 years, the Zombie Pumpkins! logo is getting a redesign. No longer based on a downloadable font, the new letters will be hand drawn. If you're afraid of change, don't worry. The general shape of the logo will be similar. Those with poor eye sight or bad memories may not even notice the change. But I think it will give a fresh (or rotten) feel to the upcoming merchandise and website revamp
I think the poor eye sight or bad memories part really sticks out, because the design change looks pretty different and I don't think the change will be hard to miss.
By purple1worm
mesmark wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:34 pm
There are usually hints in the text. I almost never get them until the blatantly obvious end. But, ... Here's my guess:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:33 am
For the first time in 12 years, the Zombie Pumpkins! logo is getting a redesign. No longer based on a downloadable font, the new letters will be hand drawn. If you're afraid of change, don't worry. The general shape of the logo will be similar. Those with poor eye sight or bad memories may not even notice the change. But I think it will give a fresh (or rotten) feel to the upcoming merchandise and website revamp
I think the poor eye sight or bad memories part really sticks out, because the design change looks pretty different and I don't think the change will be hard to miss.
I thought the same thing! :ghost:
By SuperSonic
If what I'm seeing is correct, the new mascot has a mix of Curse and Night. I can sort of see that orange face on the far left of that image when I zoom in.

I'M READY :jack_o_lantern:

*Included an image so you can see what I mean*
Pumpkinfreak liked this
By pagemaster1993
I'm getting very excited. Everything looks awesome.
By SuperSonic
Oh bother. I wanna take another shot at the title. But for Fear I will make a mistake I must have another hint :skull:
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:03 pm
Almost time for a new logo and new mascots to step into the light
HOLD UP

I THINK WE ALL MISSED SOMETHING CRUCIAL HERE.

MASCOTS. PLURAL