Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I had this horrible dream last night that I was stuck in this bizarro alternative universe where the ZP launch happened for everyone else but just not for me. I would continue check but alas, my browser would refresh with just the 2017 launch site :shock:
Dude the 2018 site launched a week ago! :confused: . We've been looking at Light of the Zombie Pumpkins for days. The Gaurdians of the Galaxy has a complete set now and the newest VIP is Venom.
Once again I'm about to DIE if the site doesn't launch soon. I'm full of prescription virus meds and I swear I will start infecting the minions one by one if the launch doesn't happen in the next few hours. I'm also extremely sleepy so it might be tomorrow I start infecting people. Anyway, Ryan, SAVE YOUR MINIONS before I have to take such drastic measures. (Shhh.. don't tell Ryan but I'll never get out of bed to go around infecting people. :razz: )
WAIT! I can offer a bribe! I can send you the best puppy in the entire world! His name is Satan, I mean Kimber. He is house trained, knows how to sit, lie down, high five, shake and speak both verbal commands and hand signals. He knows how to stay if you say the word in German, so hey, multi lingual! He also knows how to never sleep, get's excited being yelled at and goes crazy, loves to give little "love bites" with his teeth and is very good at making out with people... very forcefully. Oh, and his claws, he knows how to use them so well. He only chews up his toys, now, and it takes him a few moments. He loves to try and bring rocks, sticks, leaves and bugs into the house by hiding them in his mouth. You get your cardio in by chasing him to take it away, he's very fast. He is excellent at herding people and children, but is scared of farm animals and apparently Chihuahuas. Hours and hours of enjoyment... hours....and hours... and hours....