Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Late guesses form me but gotta join in the fun :grin: How about...:thinking:

1. Voodoo of The Zombie Pumpkins!
2. Totem of The Zombie Pumpkins!
3. Witchcraft of The Zombie Pumpkins!

I don't thinking I'm stepping on anyone's tendrils with these guesses but if so I apologise, I've looked over the list twice but could have missed it .
I won! I won! I won! I won! A major award! And I won it!
(He does a victory lap up and down the stadium, fist bumping everyone
and ends it with a end zone dance, fully deserving an unsportsmanlike penalty)

... Pulls it together ...

(Gentlemanly nod to all) ... Good game, everybody
:ghost:
Last edited by mesmark on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was a little surprised I got. I've always been way off. Also, I always waste one guess on Adventures of the Zombie Pumpkins (it's gotta happen eventually, it's just gotta!)

and recently (the last 2 years) I use another guess on Blood of the Zombie Pumpkins

And as the winner of one choice of ZP merch, I would like to gift my item to SuperSonic as a birthday present to him!

Sonic, choose something as my choice. Happy birthday! (yesterday)

(As long as Ryan is cool with that.)
Mesmark, congrats, yes indeed, you nailed the title guess this year. And sure, you can gift your prize to SuperSonic for his birthday. That's very generous!

So... toward the end of the guessing period, you sounded pretty confident that you might have it right. Was there a certain point that you knew for sure it was "Shadow"?

Did I drop enough hints, as I tried to "fan the flames" and not "leave you in the dark" while attempting to "enlighten" as you "step into the light" and keep an eye on your "sun dials" as you make "projections" and start to "see what I'm outlining" before I "cast a shroud of darkness"?