Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Just curious if the site is going to have it's annual name change, or if it is going to remain Fear of the Zombie Pumpkins?

In the past, with the exception of last year, it was always fun to guess the launch date and name change. The only problem seemed to be that is was a tedious task to change the website around each year and kept Ryan from putting in time on the things that mattered most: Making new kick ass patterns!

Any ways, no matter if there's a name change and site redesign or not, I'm really looking forward to what is in store for this year!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You bet there will be a name/theme change, redesign, and plenty of new patterns. I've been working on all these things nonstop. :grin:

Regarding a site redesign - yes, it can take some effort and time, but I think it's necessary to continually upgrade the technology used behind the scenes. I can keep the site in line with modern conventions that people expect to see. On the bright side, the trend in the past several years is toward simpler layouts, which work well on mobile devices. So redesigning the site doesn't take quite as much time as it used to.

The new theme has been decided on for a while (I should start a new topic for use to play the annual guessing game). I'll be dropping hints once we get into August. I have several new patterns complete (some popular requests among them) and several more in various stages of completion.

I have some cool changes in the works that should stir up the status quo. I can't wait to start sharing them. :cool:
amandap80, SuperSonic liked this
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Sweet! I can’t wait to see what you have in store for 2018!
By purple1worm
Can't wait to see what's up for this year! Since we are well into August we should be getting our 1st hint! :ghost:
By SuperSonic
OOOH. I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE NEW PATTERNS ARE!!!

(Especially since you said "Some popular requests among them.")